To purchase a parking permit:
To receive a parking permit:
- You must be classified as a Junior or Senior for the 2016-2017 school year. AND
- You must have the following documents in hand at the time of purchase:
- CFISD High School Student Parking Application
- Signed Parking and Traffic Regulations for the school year 2016-2017
- Copy of Proof of Insurance—Must have your name on the insurance card.
- Copy of valid TDL
- $50 CASH ONLY ($25.00 for mid-term or after)
- ALL DOCUMENTS AND SIGNATURES MUST BE COMPLETE.
Click here for the full parking permit packet including application and rules.
Parking stickers are available Thursday, August 11, 2016 in the 1732 flex area:
- Seniors: 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Juniors: 12:30 - 3:00 pm
Questions? Contact Ms. Clinkscale at 281.517.6011 or email [email protected]